***Note: we are currently closed for submissions while we work through the current backlog***
Before you use the submission form at the bottom of this page, please make sure you go through this checklist to make sure your manuscript has the greatest possible chance of being accepted.
1. Make sure you’ve had a look at the What Do We Publish Page to make sure your book is something we’re looking for.
2. In the “Message” section, include a synopsis of your book, what genre it falls into, and any other information you feel is relevant.
3. Submit your manuscript in Word format if possible (Doc or Docx).
4. Make sure your manuscript has been properly proofread. Typos and spelling errors can detract from the quality of your writing, so make sure your manuscript is as polished as possible before sending it to us.
5. Only submit your manuscript once it’s finished. We’re authors too, so we know that “almost finished” can sometimes be quite a long way from “finished” so make sure you’re story is definitely complete before sending it to us.
6. Our royalty model is very simple: We cover the costs of cover design, marketing, formatting, advertising, editing, proofreading, blog tours, cover reveals, and pretty much anything else related to the book. These costs are reimbursed from royalty payments, and then we split the net profits 50/50 with the author. (See why royalties are calculated on the net amount instead of the gross amount)